Tuesday, July 21, 2015

From Concessions Coordinator

This is my family's first experience with a major production at Plano Children's Theater and we have been so impressed by the way everyone comes together to make the show a success. It has such a wonderful community spirit! 

PCT provides packaged items for concessions, and parents are welcome to donate items for sale that match the theme of the show.I have been making sugar cookies to sell, and we will also have lemonade available. 

We are requesting cupcakes which have been decorated to go along with the play. If you'd like to donate cupcakes with bright colored frosting, let me know which day you will be bringing them. They can be homemade or store bought. You can decorate them with pictures on toothpicks of Junie, her friends, her bow, etc., or I can have decorations available if I you just email me or text me. 

Another item that is popular with the adults who attend the show is wine. It must be donated since the theater does not have a liquor license. With the wine, quantity is more important than quality in this situation! So if you'd like to donate a jug or two of wine, please either get it to me when we pick up our kids, or contact me to arrange another time. If you would like to donate wine and your last name begins with A-K please provide white wine; if your last name begins with L-Z please provide red.

If you have something else in mind you'd like to donate, just let me know. 

I'm at pick up every afternoon. I'm short, with glasses, and dark reddish brown hair, and I have a 4-year-old little girl with me. 

Thanks for helping out! 

No comments:

Post a Comment